LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY FOR THE ORIGINAL JEWELRY OWNER
The Gold Lance lifetime limited warranty covers the following without charge for the original owner of the ring or tag.
- Repair defects in workmanship or materials that are present at the time of original delivery.
- Replace with a comparable new ring or tag of equal value if, in Gold Lance's discretion, repairs cannot be made with respect to defect in workmanship or materials.
- Replace damaged simulated birthstones (Genuine Stones and diamonds are not covered; to receive a quote please call 1-800-252-5777.)
- Resize ring.
- Restore the original finish on your ring or tag.
- Should your year of graduation change, your ring or tag year date will be changed while you are still in school.
- Should you change high schools before your year of graduation, we will change the crest on your current ring or tag or we will exchange your ring or tag with a ring or tag appropriate to the design of your new high school (if possible) and of comparable value.
For rings and tags requiring full replacement, to the extent possible, we will manufacture a new ring or tag that is similar to the existing ring or tag and of comparable value, although we cannot manufacture discontinued products or school names that no longer exist.
A fee may apply in case of a remake. (For fees and adjustments, please see as outlined at goldlance.com/warranty: Adjustments.)
The warranty is not valid if repair work was done on the ring or tag by anyone other than Gold Lance.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THIS WARRANTY AND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARRTICULAR PURPOSE.
IF GOLD LANCE CANNOT DISCLAIM OR EXCLUDE IMPLIED WARRANTIES UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THEN TO THE EXTENT POSSIBLE ANY CLAIMS UNDER ANY SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL EXPIRE ON EXPIRATION OF THE APPLICABLE WARRANTY PERIOD.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Rings or tags needing repair should be returned to your local Gold Lance jewelry store, or return your jewelry item in a padded envelope via an insured mail method with the completed Jewelry Protection Plan Claim Form to: Warranty Service, P.O. Box 90224, Denton TX 76202 or 3500 I-35 East, Denton, TX 76210.
RING AND CLASS TAG PROTECTION PLAN
Gold Lance will automatically protect your Gold, SilverXT® and AmberXT® ring or tag from loss or theft for a period of four (4) years from your date of purchase of said ring or tag.
We ask you take all reasonable precautions to avoid the loss or theft of your Gold Lance ring or tag.
However, if a loss or theft occurs during this four (4) year period, and you send your request and applicable payment* to Gold Lance within four (4) years from the ship date of your original order, Gold Lance will provide you with a one-time replacement ring or tag of the similar design of comparable value
(genuine stones and diamonds excluded).
A replacement charge (plus tax and handling) will apply*.
Each ring or tag may only be replaced once following original purchase.
Upon reporting of the loss or theft and payment of a replacement fee*,
Gold Lance covers the remaining costs to produce a replacement for your lost or stolen ring or tag.
To expedite the claims procedure, the consumer should directly contact Gold Lance at 1-800-252-5777 or www.goldlance.com.
The Jewelry Protection Plan and its benefits apply to all Gold, SilverXT® or AmberXT® high school class rings or tags ordered from Gold Lance after
August 1, 2000.
*For fees and adjustments, please see as outlined at goldlance.com/warranty: Adjustments.